Current information about Covid-19
We hope very much that it will soon be possible again to travel carefree. In the last few months we have been very careful that the reservation processing and also the cancellations could be carried out as carefree as possible. We keep an eye on the current situation day by day and should something change here again, we will also adjust our cancellation conditions accordingly. None of our guests need have any concerns here - we are always trying to find a solution. All current information about COVID-19 is summarized on this page.
CURRENT INFORMATION FOR TIROL-TRAVELLERS:
I. Corona rules for the hotel industry
- Keep at least 2 meters distance to other persons except to persons from the common household or co-travellers from the common accommodation unit.
- FFP2 mask in generally accessible indoor areas. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 only require a close-fitting MNS. Children up to the age of 6 or persons who cannot be expected to wear it for health reasons are excluded.
- Other standard protective measures also apply, such as refraining from shaking hands and hugging, sneezing into the crook of the arm, and not traveling if symptoms of the disease are present.
- All guests will need a negative test (PCR, antigen) upon arrival at any type of accommodation or are recovered or vaccinated. The Green Passport will serve as a simple and easy-to-use proof of entry. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE IMPLEMENTATION HERE
- Guests staying in a self-catering house, apartment or holiday home do not need any further testing after checking in.
- In other accommodations guests need a new test after 48 h (or are recovered/vaccinated).
- Testing can be done free of charge at the local doctor's office, in test lanes and at the company itself. registration for the test road here
- Self-tests at the Sonnblick??
- Self-tests are also recognized, which guests receive free of charge at the hotel. For this, the guests themselves must provide for the upload into their own system: http://www.selbsttest.tirol.at/. These tests are then valid for 24 h.
- Antigen tests in the mentioned places (Tirol tests, pharmacies, doctors) are also valid for 48 hours.
- Positive cases must be reported to the health hotline 1450. Affected individuals will be segregated and must comply with the health department.
- The requirement to provide proof of testing as defined in the COVID 19 opening regulation does not apply to children up to the age of 10 (and to children attending primary school).
Action SAFER HOSPITALITY of the Austrian Economic Chambers: www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at
II. We are SAFE SERVICE®
Tyrol's tourism relies on certified safety - and we are part of it: We take our role as a responsible host seriously and use the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our employees. Our operation has successfully completed the digital training on safety topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience. New regulations, such as entrance tests, guest registration and prevention concepts, are also part of the training. The app informs about important changes directly via push message to the mobile phone.
In this way, we live SAFE SERVICE® internally and always know which precautionary and safety measures are to be implemented for our guests. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it visible that we are a SAFE SERVICE® company. In this way we make our contribution to making the region visible as a safe holiday destination.
More info: https://safe-service.tirol/qr-check/
III. current cancellation policy due to COVID 19 valid for the summer season 2021
- Free cancellation until 1 week before arrival during the summer season until 19.09.2021
- Should it not be possible to arrive due to COVID 19 or should an earlier departure become necessary, no cancellation costs will be incurred at any time.
- A rebooking or postponement of the booked stay is possible at any time free of charge and uncomplicated.
Our cancellation policy valid from 19.09.2021
8 weeks before arrival 20 %,
2 weeks before arrival 40 %,
1 week before arrival 80 % and in case of cancellation at short notice, no-show or early departure 100% of the booking value will be charged.
If arrival is not possible due to COVID 19, no cancellation fees will be charged at any time.
Travel cancellation insurance
To be on the safe side, we recommend our guests to take out our travel cancellation insurance HOTELSTORNO PLUS.
The HotelStornoPlus travel cancellation insurance provides cover in the following cases - Cancellation cover also in the event of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status
- because you're experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- because you have an elevated temperature, even if a subsequent test result is negative.
- because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative (*) in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and you must therefore go into quarantine.
(*) Relatives are deemed to be the spouse (or registered partner or partner living in the same household), children (stepchildren, children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children), parents (stepchildren, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and brother-in-law/sister-in-law of the insured person - in the case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, additionally their children, parents and siblings.
All current guidelines are available at the following link: