Current information about Covid-19
In the last few months, we have taken great care to ensure that the processing of reservations and cancellations could be carried out as smoothly as possible. We keep an eye on the current situation day by day and should anything change, we will also adjust our cancellation conditions accordingly. None of our guests need have any concerns here - we always try to find a solution. We have summarised all current information on the subject of COVID-19 on this page.
I. CURRENTLY VALID CORONA RULES
The Austrian Federal Government decided on 24.05.2022 that from 01.06.2022 one of the last measures, namely the FFP2 mask obligation, will also be dropped. This means that NO special measures are required until further notice. No proof is required for entry into Austria either. We continue to appeal to our guests to take responsibility for each other and to deal with the issue responsibly.
Shorter vaccination validity since 1.2.2022
Since the beginning of February, the validity of a double vaccination is 180 days or 210 days for persons under 18 years of age. The booster vaccination (third vaccination for all vaccines) remains for 270 days valid. Double vaccinated school-age children If their second vaccination was given more than 210 days ago, they can regular tests from the so-called "Holiday Ninja Pass". For children who no longer fall under the exception of the "Holiday Ninja Pass", the same rules apply as for adults. Please note: The second or third sting is valid in Austria from the day of vaccination.
General information on Corona regulations in Austria can be found on the following pages:
II. cancellation policy
Current cancellation policy valid for the summer season from 19.06. to 15.10.2022:
- 30 days before arrival 20 %,
- 14 days before arrival 40 %,
- 7 days prior to arrival 80 % and in case of cancellation at short notice, no-show or early departure 100% of the booking value will be charged.
Cancellation conditions in connection with Covid-19 are still free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
Cancellation policy for the winter season 2022/2023
- 8 weeks before arrival 20 %,
- 2 weeks before arrival 40 %,
- 1 week before arrival 80 % and in case of cancellation at short notice, no-show or early departure 100% of the booking value will be charged.
If arrival is not possible due to COVID 19, no cancellation fees will be charged at any time.
The following applies as a free of charge reason for cancellation:
A positive Corona result (to be submitted in written form), a travel restriction for the province of Tyrol or a ban on leaving your area as well as a state quarantine order for returning travellers.
We are keeping a close eye on the development of the Corona situation and assure you that we will react immediately if necessary.
III. travel cancellation insurance
To be on the safe side, we recommend our guests to take out our travel cancellation insurance HOTELSTORNO PLUS.
The HotelStornoPlus travel cancellation insurance provides cover in the following cases - Cancellation cover also in the event of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status
- because you're experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- because you have an elevated temperature, even if a subsequent test result is negative.
- because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative (*) in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and you must therefore go into quarantine.
(*) Relatives are deemed to be the spouse (or registered partner or partner living in the same household), children (stepchildren, children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children), parents (stepchildren, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and brother-in-law/sister-in-law of the insured person - in the case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, additionally their children, parents and siblings.
All current guidelines are available at the following link: