General terms and conditions of business
Please note the following booking and business conditions at Hotel Sonnblick.
- The prices are per person and night (from 16 years) including the Sonnblick Verwöhn services plus local tax per person and night.
From 01 November to 30 April the local tax is € 3,00
From 01 May to 31 October, the local tax is € 2.00.
- Different bid prices cannot be accumulated.
- We ask for your understanding that we charge the full room rate in case of early departure or late arrival.
- With the publication of the current price list all previous prices lose their validity.
- We reserve the right to make changes in price, offer and program at any time.
Your booking is not binding until it has been confirmed by us in writing and we have received a deposit of 20% of the total amount within the next 14 days.
Bank details for deposit:
IBAN: AT09 3635 3000 0021 3090
BIC (SWIFT): RZTIAT22353
The Austrian hotel contract conditions apply (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH) in the most current version. The place of jurisdiction is Imst.
- up to 6 weeks (42 days) before arrival free of charge
- 6 - 4 weeks (41-28 days) before arrival 40 %
- 4 - 1 week (27-7 days) before arrival 70 %
- last week (6-1 day/s) before arrival 90 %
- in case of cancellation at short notice, no-show or early departure, 100% of the booking value will be charged.
Travel cancellation insurance
It is not uncommon for things to turn out differently than you think and the booked holiday has to be cancelled or prematurely interrupted. We would like to save you the associated costs and hassle. We therefore recommend that you take out hotel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung (incl. insurance cover). Covid cover).
You are welcome to book your insurance cover with us at the same time! We recommend that you take out Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance (incl. helicopter rescue).
Here you will find all the details on Hotelstorno Plus from Europäische Reiseversicherung AG. The information sheet on the insurance product, the description of benefits, the insurance conditions, as well as information on cancellation rights, complaint options and data processing.
By paying the premium you confirm that you have read and accepted this information.