General terms and conditions of business
Please note the following booking and business conditions at Hotel Sonnblick.
With a DIRECT BOOKING we guarantee you a best price guarantee at any time.
The prices are per person and day (from 16 years) including the Sonnblick Verwöhn services plus 2,00 € local tax per person and day.
Different bid prices cannot be accumulated.
We ask for your understanding that we charge the full room rate in case of early departure or late arrival.
With the publication of the current price list all previous prices lose their validity.
Your booking is only binding once it has been confirmed by us in writing and we have received a deposit of € 200.00 from you within 7 days.
Bank details for deposit:
IBAN: AT09 3635 3000 0021 3090
BIC (SWIFT): RZTIAT22353
We reserve the right to make changes in price, offer and program at any time.
The Austrian hotel contract conditions apply (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH) in the most current version. The place of jurisdiction is Imst.
Our cancellation conditions
Current cancellation policy due to COVID 19 valid for the summer season 2021:
- Free cancellation up to 1 week before arrival during the summer season until 26.09.2021
- Should it not be possible to arrive due to COVID 19 or should an earlier departure become necessary, no cancellation costs will be incurred at any time.
- A rebooking or postponement of the booked stay is possible at any time free of charge and uncomplicated.
Cancellation policy valid from 13.10.2021:
From 13 October our "usual" cancellation conditions come into force again.
- 8 weeks before arrival 20 %,
- 2 weeks before arrival 40 %,
- 1 week before arrival 80 % and in case of cancellation at short notice, no-show or early departure 100% of the booking value will be charged.
Cancellation conditions in connection with Covid-19 are still free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
The following applies as a free of charge reason for cancellation: A positive Corona result (to be submitted in written form), a travel restriction for the province of Tyrol or a ban on leaving your area as well as a state quarantine order for returning travellers.
We are keeping a close eye on the development of the Corona situation and assure you that we will react immediately if necessary.
To be on the safe side, we recommend that our guests take out our HOTELSTORNO PLUS travel cancellation insurance. The travel cancellation insurance HotelStornoPlus provides cover in the following cases - Cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status
- because you're experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- because you have an elevated temperature, even if a subsequent test result is negative.
- because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative (*) in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and you must therefore go into quarantine.
(*) Relatives are deemed to be the spouse (or registered partner or partner living in the same household), children (stepchildren, children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children), parents (stepchildren, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and brother-in-law/sister-in-law of the insured person - in the case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, additionally their children, parents and siblings.
All current guidelines are available at the following link: