General terms and conditions of business
Please note the following booking and business conditions at Hotel Sonnblick.
With a DIRECT BOOKING we guarantee you a best price guarantee at any time.
The prices are per person and day (from 16 years) including the Sonnblick Verwöhn services plus 2,00 € local tax per person and day.
Different bid prices cannot be accumulated.
Your holiday home is at your disposal on the day of arrival from 14.00 o'clock. In case of arrival after 18.00 o'clock we ask for a short feedback - also concerning the meal.
On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the rooms by 10.00 am.
We ask for your understanding that we charge the full room rate in case of early departure or late arrival.
With the publication of the current price list all previous prices lose their validity.
Your booking is only binding when it has been confirmed by us in writing and when you transfer a deposit of 25% of the room price to our bank account within 7 days of booking.
Bank details for deposit:
IBAN: AT09 3635 3000 0021 3090
BIC (SWIFT): RZTIAT22353
We reserve the right to make changes in price, offer and program at any time.
The Austrian hotel contract conditions apply (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH) in the most current version. The place of jurisdiction is Imst.
Our cancellation conditions
Current cancellation policy due to COVID 19 valid for the summer season 2021:
- Free cancellation until 1 week before arrival during the summer season until 19.09.2021
- Should it not be possible to arrive due to COVID 19 or should an earlier departure become necessary, no cancellation costs will be incurred at any time.
- A rebooking or postponement of the booked stay is possible at any time free of charge and uncomplicated.
Our cancellation policy valid from 19.09.2021:
- 8 weeks before arrival 20 %,
- 2 weeks before arrival 40 %,
- 1 week before arrival 80 % and in case of cancellation at short notice, no-show or early departure 100% of the booking value will be charged.
- If arrival is not possible due to COVID 19, no cancellation fees will be charged at any time.
To be on the safe side, we recommend that our guests take out our HOTELSTORNO PLUS travel cancellation insurance.
The HotelStornoPlus travel cancellation insurance provides cover in the following cases - Cancellation cover also in the event of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status
- because you're experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- because you have an elevated temperature, even if a subsequent test result is negative.
- because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative (*) in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and you must therefore go into quarantine.
(*) Relatives are deemed to be the spouse (or registered partner or partner living in the same household), children (stepchildren, children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children), parents (stepchildren, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and brother-in-law/sister-in-law of the insured person - in the case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, additionally their children, parents and siblings.
All current guidelines are available at the following link: